Sunday, August 19, 2012

Holy crap, I should do a better job updating

Well it was May since the last time I updated this blog so this is gonna be a long one. Grab a coffee and a smoke or whatever your comfort dictates to you to do, sit back and come along for a tale of our summer thus far.

As always; clicking on the images will bring you to my website gallery where you can view more pictures in glorious High Def, and for my shameless plug, you can buy stuff there too!!

Lost Boys Riding Club

My friends at the Lost Boys Riding Club in Toronto commissioned me to design a new patch for the club. After a couple of months and some bouncing back and forth ideas, not to mention numerous trips into Toronto, we decided on this guy.

A Patch I designed for my friends in the Lost Boys Riding Club of Toronto.

Thanks for the opportunity guys, it was a blast!

Riverside Carnival with Kayla and Gaeb

As always, we sugar the kid up first...
Gaeb, Kayla and me daytrip to the carnival at Riverside Park, Cambridge, Ontario

Our $3.00 Punker wigs

Gaeb, Kayla and me daytrip to the carnival at Riverside Park, Cambridge, Ontario

Gaeb, Kayla and me daytrip to the carnival at Riverside Park, Cambridge, Ontario

A selfy with my Punk Wig... sure is heavy holding up the big Nikon...

Mowhawk selfy at the Cambridge Carnival

Gaeb called this his 'Sliver Slide'

Gaeb, Kayla and me daytrip to the carnival at Riverside Park, Cambridge, Ontario

Gimme my pole crazy ol' carny!

Gaeb, Kayla and me daytrip to the carnival at Riverside Park, Cambridge, Ontario

Long exposure panned shot on the Merry-Go-Round

Gaeb, Kayla and me daytrip to the carnival at Riverside Park, Cambridge, Ontario

We let the two year old play with darts.... Yayyy! Click the image for 720p Video



sadly, we had to leave and Grandbabyman was not pleased :(

Gaeb, Kayla and me daytrip to the carnival at Riverside Park, Cambridge, Ontario



Gaeb's Big 3

 For Gaebriel's third birthday Kayla packed Gaeb and me into the rusting soccer-mom van and we took off to the Toronto Zoo.
Smiling Turtle
A smiley tortoise swimming in his enclosure at the Toronto Zoo
Hippo's chillin'
Hippos keeping cool at the Toronto Zoo
Gaeb working on a sugar rush

He's there :D


My fave's, I just want to pet them!




Gaeb making sure there are no bears and what-nots following us
Gaeb at the Toronto Zoo

Jellyfish
Jellyfish

Petting Stingrays and Sharks
Petting stingrays
Petting stingrays

A quick ride on the Merry-Go-Ride

gaeb and Kayla ride the carousel at the Toronto Zoo

Then back home and his party the following weekend

More sugar rush makings...

Gaeb's 3rd Birthday Cake and Cupcakes



Jennifer 'Cake-Nose' Perchak



Niomi



Opening presents





Bubbles with Katie, Norm and Buddy. The temperatures were so hot and the yard was so dry that Gaeb's back was like a dirt magnet. Poor little guy looked like he a nuclear hair growth on his back :))



I think this post is long enough, don't you?

As some of you know we are moving to Carmen Manitoba to live on a farm at the end of September (That's where Heather has been all summer) so the next post will have some shots of the farm and it's animals. I will post those in the next day or two so stay tuned.
I will also be posting my +Chrysta Rae Scavenger Hunt images for both the May and July hunts, they were awesome!

Cheers all and see ya in a couple days!

Gary