Friday, July 8, 2011

Second half of The Canada Day Weekend

Click on any image and it will take you to the appropriate Gallery on my website for more photo's,

A little late but I am finally getting my Canada Day Weekend photo's finished off. it has been a super busy week at the day job!
Saturday morning, Wifey and I totally forgot about the Classic Truck show up in Clifford, Ontario (My Blackberry forgot to remind me, or, I forgot to set the reminder..whatever) and decided to head for the Wings of Paradise Butterfly Conservatory in Cambridge, Ontario.
It was pretty cool...not Classic Big Trucks, but still good :)

We saw a Quail,

Quail

A bunch of Finch's, Finches, Finchei...whatever Finch is in plural form,

These wee Finch's were flying free in the Wings of Paradise Butterfly Conservatory in Cambridge, Ontario by the hundreds (seemed like)

Turtles,

Turtle

and of course, a million Butterfly's!



After sweating away a couple of dozen pounds in the Butterfly greenhouse we headed off to The Car Store to get some shots of an old Chevy Flatbed truck and antique fuel pumps that I knew were there,
I bracketed my shots (7 exposures) and converted to HDR in NIK Software's HDR Efex Pro

Old Chevy Flatbed truck at The Car Store http://www.car-store.com in Aberfoyle, Ontario

Old Chevy Flatbed truck at The Car Store http://www.car-store.com in Aberfoyle, Ontario

Gratuitous Puppy Shot!

This is my #1 dog, a 6 year old Jack Russell Terrier :)

Buddy

Tomorrow Heather and I have a Harley and Portraits Photo shoot at an old barn in Cambridge. I should have the post up Sunday...hopefully :)

Cheers
Gary