Friday, July 22, 2011

Deleting like a crazy man

With a bit of advice from DPS I am trying to learn to cull my images. This afternoon Wifey and I set up wee Babyman's inflatable pool on the deck and I brought out the trusty Nikon. After shooting off 73 quick pics it was time for Lightroom editing.
First pass I had 60 left and after the third pass I was down to 5 images! Hard to do when the subject is Babyman I must say!

Niomi bought Gaeb this inflatable pool for his second birthday. This is the first time he has used it. Apparentley he loves it :)

Niomi bought Gaeb this inflatable pool for his second birthday. This is the first time he has used it. Apparentley he loves it :)

Niomi bought Gaeb this inflatable pool for his second birthday. This is the first time he has used it. Apparentley he loves it :)

Tomorrow is my nieces 6th Birthday Party so we will see how this new and improved streamlining is going to work :)

Puppy Shot

Capone

This little proud guy is Capone. He's a pure bred English Bulldog.

Have a great weekend
Cheers
Gary