Thursday, June 30, 2011

Babyman's Big 2

Today is my Grandson Gaebriel's second birthday. Happy Birthday Babyman...the BIG 2, Wow!
We had a small party at our house last Sunday and I just finished editing the shots and getting the posts up at my website.
Yayyy!!!

Gaeb being a ham, trying to get everyone to raise their arms and wiggle their fingers



Sweet! Cars :)

Gaeb's 2nd bday. onverted to B&W with NIK Silver Efex Pro2

B&W of Gaeb opening presents. Converted in NIK Silver Efex Pro2

Gaeb at his 2nd Birthday Party

Gaeb

That`s it for now.... after the gratuitous dog shot :D

This is Norm, my couch warmer Shar-Pei English Bulldog cross.

My Shar-Pei/English Bulldog cross doing what he does bestDPS Assignment: Homelife- Leisure Timehttp://digital-photography-school.com/forum/digital-photography-assignments/153885-assignment-homelife-leisure-time-april-6-20-a-4.html

This weekend Wifey and I will be heading out to Canada Day celebrations around our hometown of Kitchener, Ontario where we will be attempting some street photography and some fireworks.

Cheers
Gary